CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge is....

A FAIL!! I tried and that's all that matters. I actually made it a lot longer than I thought I would. But hey give me a break, I'm a busy mother to 4 energetic boys. They keep me busy and when I do get an extra minute to myself the last thing I feel like doing is blogging. Shower vs Blogging hmmm...I think you get the point.

Okay its been a while since I have updated on the whole surrogacy journey. I am now 23 weeks. Getting bigger every week and actually enjoying it. I had the 20 week ultrasound and everything looked great. Baby measured perfect and everything checked out normal. However this little peanut refused to cooperate and show the parts that the Intended Parents were clear across the country anxiously waiting to hear. The poor ultra sound tech tried for 2 whole hours. This baby refused to uncross his/her legs. So I left there without the answer they were waiting for. After not being able to give them the news, they suggested I go to a 3D place to have another one done. I did and although this baby is very shy we were able to catch a few determining shots. The verdict?!?!? A healthy baby! The parents could not be happier. They have already booked their flights for June to be here for the birth and some time after. We chat weekly on a new IPhone app. They check in frequently to see how I am, I can't wait to see the joy this brings them! I send them weekly pictures of their growing baby who resides in my belly. :)

Well thats all for now. Kids are out for Presidents week and we are quite busy!