I'm totally going to cheat. I missed a few days but being that I used to only write once every few months, coming to post once a week is amazing for me.
Day 13: A letter to someone
Dear Alexander:
I can't even begin to say how much we miss you. Words will never express the loss we felt and feel everyday since you have been gone. It has been over 2 years now and not a day goes by without you crossing my mind. As I drive Xavier to school each morning I know that I should be driving you too. I wonder what you would look like and how you would act. Would you be a mommas boy like you were when you left us, or would you have switched over to be daddy's little man? How crazy would this house be with 2 two year olds running around? Would you and Xavier be inseparable? How would you smell? What would your interests be? Where are you now? Do you watch over us? Is your godfather taking care of you?
I will never get any of the answers to these questions and that is something I must learn to live with. I must learn to live with looking at the pictures of you and daydreaming about how it should be. Alexander Lee, I want you to know that your mommy loves you so much. You have made me a better person. Because of you I have learned to love every tiny little thing in life. I have learned to actually stop to smell the roses. You have taught me what real heartbreak is and how it feels. But above all you have taught me true love. I miss you baby boy and I believe that one day I will see you again.
Love Always Your mommy.




