Well September 7 I had another dr's apt. Lining check ultrasound and estrogen level check (blood test). I'm beginning to feel like a push pin. I'm still doing my nightly injection of the Lupron hormone but as of the 9th I have now begun the Estradoil injection, which just so happens to be an intramuscular (OUCH) injection. I have also started a prescription form of Estradoil along with some prenatal vitamins, folate, dha supplement, and baby aspirin. Thank goodness for my friend Lauressa who is going to be able to do the new injection for me. I'm just not comfortable with a needle as long as my middle finger being stuck into me. NO THANK YOU! And she is so quick and its painless. I will be taking her to many dinners in the near future for all of this help!
The purpose of the Estradoil is to stimulate the development of the endrometrium, the lining of the uterus. This injection is given every 3 days. Although I am not a fan of it, I know that it will be well worth it in the end. My box of medication is slowly dwindling down and I was excited about that until I read that I have refills on almost all of it...UGH!!! I have a few nasty bruises on my stomach from the ones I'm doing on my own. They don't hurt but I still get nervous every time.
The only side effects I have experienced would be fatigue. But hey I experience that without the help of anything and I have always pushed on. This is it for now. I have another apt this upcoming Tuesday and I will update then.
Thanks for the support!!



