Not much to write about today. I had my 3rd appointment which consisted of some blood drawn to test my estrogen level and an ultrasound to make sure the lining in my uterus is thickening and getting ready for the transfer. Everything looked great. My sister was there this morning for support which made it 10x better. She watched last night as I gave myself my injection and she is interested in trying to do it tonight (kinda nervous lol).
Tomorrow is another intramuscular injection and I go to my very helpful friend Lauressa for that. I'm still so very thankful for her. Anna will be watching tomorrow in hopes to help me if I need help while she is here. I have 2 more appointments next week (Tuesday and Friday) and if everything is good then I will start the Progesterone medication.
That's it for now on this new journey.



