CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Almost time for the transfer

I haven't updated in awhile but not much has happened. I had an appointment on Tuesday the 21st and 1 again this morning. Both for blood work to check estrogen level and ultra sound to make sure my lining has thickened. The Dr today said that my lining is perfect and I am ready for the transfer! The egg donor has her appointment tomorrow morning for egg retrieval and then I will be going to LA for the transfer either Tuesday (day 3) or Thursday (day 5). Depending on when the eggs are ready! Tonight will be my final injection of the Lupron medication (the small needle one) but I will continue with the intramuscular injections up until 12 weeks of pregnancy. Can I just say one more time....THANK GOD FOR LAURESSA, who is faithfully giving my injections to me every 3 days.

Tomorrow I will begin Progesterone. This medication will be used to stimulate pregnancy. Another words, to convince my body that its pregnant. It will help the embryo to implant. I am also taking a daily regimen of supplements and vitamins.

I'm getting more and more excited the closer this becomes. I have spoken to the Intended Parents via email a few times these past weeks and they are beyond excited! My mom has been cleared to join me for the transfer in LA and I am hoping it all works out for her to be able to come. That's it for now. I will update as soon as I know what is going on. I'm still waiting to here what days I will be traveling out to the LA office.