CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A poem from Above


I heard you crying yesterday

And felt your heartsent love

So Im sending you this message now

From Heaven up above

Your wondering if I'll celebrate

My birthday (way up here)

I know your missing me today

I feel your essence near

God planned a special day for me

He told me with a wink

He'd order me a special cake (its angel food I think)

I'm getting lots of hugs from God

He's really good at that

And everytime I walk be

He gives my head a pat

Balloons will fill the streets for me

They float up through the clouds

And we have lots of clowns up here

They make us laugh out loud

There is a birthday carousel

Jeweled horses ride the wind

With music playing oh so sweet

The magic never ends

Ive made so many friends you'll see

We laugh and play and sing

We ride our bikes and play jump rope

And sleep in angel wings

We'll have our cake and icecream

And open gifts, surprise!

But we dont blow out candles here

Instead they light the sky!