CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Eric turned 4

August 16 2005 my big almost 10 pounder was born. I cannot believe it has already been 4 years. Where does the time go? I can remember like it was yesterday. My little colicky baby who drove me insane has turned into a very bright, intelligent 4 year old.

Eric will be starting preschool in early September and he is excited about that, I cant say he is the only one! He will be attending preschool at Anthony's Elementary school, which makes it somewhat easier to get him to and from. We attend orientation on the 31st, and the home health nurse has warned me that they may want to advance him since he is so smart. So we shall see what happens.

As for the rest of the family....we are doing alright. My sister has been staying with us since August 1st, so that has been nice. Getting to know my niece has been great!