Well I am back from Florida!!! I had a wonderful time. Meeting my new baby niece for the first time, relaxing on the beach, and just spending some good quality time with my sisters! It was amazing. Adisyn is adorable of course! I just couldnt get enough of her. She reminds me so much of Xavier when he was a new baby. The Florida beaches were beautiful and we spent most of our days there. The sand is so white it looks like snow and the water was so clear you could see everything. I came back with an amazing tan and some good stories to tell.....I will get to those when I have more time. It was some much needed relaxation for myself. Although I came home to some unpleasant things. But hey whats new. My life hasnt been going quite MY WAY since November, so its pretty normal when things arent going the way that I wish they would. Im just hoping that one day....very very soon that my life will be back on the right track and I will be living as happy as I can.
1 more week and Jaxson will be 2! I cannot believe it! We have birthdays hiting one right after the other. Xavier will be one in a few weeks and Eric will be 4 as well. God where does the time go. I cannot believe how fast they are growing. Im thinking about doing just 1 big party for all the youngsters and then letting Anthony plan his own party for October.
I will be taking the kids to get pictures done hopefully sometime next week. Its been since Xmas since we have had one of all the Thomas boys together. I will post them as soon as I get them done!!! I will post the fun Floridian stories later when I have a bit more time.



