Saturday I packed up the boys minus Xavier (one of my friends Des took him for the night, THANKS AGAIN) and we went over to my Aunt Janice's house for my Grandmas 80th birthday party. They live in an amazing house in fair oaks, with a wonderful backyard, huge pool, and relaxing scenery. The boys had a BLAST swimming and it was real nice to be around family. We don't get to do this as often as I wished we did but I guess as you get older and your family grows, you become engulfed in your own world. Its my goal to make more time for all of my family. I miss the good old days where we had huge family get togethers. And I can only hope that one day it can happen again. I got to meet my new little cousin Noah, who is adorable to say the least. And I also met some of my moms cousins and her aunt that I have never met before(if I have I was waaaaay to young to remember). Anyways we had a lot of fun.
Sunday, I packed the boys up again minus Xavier and went over to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Waynes house for the 2nd part of my Grandmas birthday. My Uncle Wayne has been building a train scenery in his backyard. I don't even know how to explain it, its a huge train track, with real trees, and houses and cars, he even has a dam and a bridge. Its pretty fun to watch. Eric and Jaxson get a huge kick out of it. My Aunt also has a horse that Eric loves. He loves to feed him treats and walk with him. Its so cute to watch. We had a wonderful brunch and visited more with the family. Steve was working of course so he missed out. My dad is in Florida so I didn't get to spend anytime with him for Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads. Dad I love you with all my heart. You have been my rock and my strong person that I know I can always go to for support and love.



