CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Short Updates


Lets see. Its been a wonderful summer considering all.


Anthony is getting so big and acts so grown up. He is a wonderful dancer, but is too embarrassed to show off his moves (I video taped him with my phone without him knowing). He says he wants to start taking a hip hop dance class so we will be looking into that. His summer has been full of swimming, fishing, and playing with his brothers. He enjoys all of it. We wish he had friends in the neighborhood but he doesn't, and he isn't in contact with any friends from school. However, I am a part of a stay at home mom group in Citrus Heights, we meet a few times a week and there are a ton of other children that come as well.


Eric will be 4 soon. Although he acts like he is 10. He has gotten really into playing Gameboy. Anthony went through this phase around the same age. Some people disagree with me letting him play this and they voice their opinions on it. I don't listen...lol. He plays and plays and plays. I do make him put it away now and again throughout the day. I figure, hey he isn't a bad child, doesn't act out a lot, so therefore he isn't doing anything wrong. He will be starting preschool in August and I cant wait. He needs to get used to being away from me.


Jaxson just turned 2. I cannot believe how time flies. He is such a happy guy at times. But if he gets mad, The wrath of Jaxson comes out and I feel sorry for you if you are at the other end of that wrath. He knows how to hold his own. Strong child he is. We have been worried about his communication skills though. He isn't talking as much as he should at his age. He has an apt with his dr this Friday to check his ears and get a referral to an ENT specialist just to make sure his hearing isn't the cause. I truly believe that he doesn't talk because he doesn't need to. He has 2 older brothers that talk for him. We will see what the dr says. He will also start seeing an Early Headstart Teacher sometime in August. She will be coming in our home to work with him and Xavier.


Xavier....he is such a happy little guy. He walks, he dances, he babbles, and he is full of smiles. He is a wonderful sleeper just like his big brother Jaxson. He walks around bow legged and its the cutest thing I have ever seen. He will be turning 1 in a week, which will be a bittersweet day for our family.


Steve and I took the kids to San Fran last week. We went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum and also took them to the beach. We had a blast. Good to get the whole family out for the day.