
Xavier went in today for a routine check up. He is 10 months old and weighs 24lbs 12 ounces....GOOD GOD, he is also 30 inches long. BIG Chunky Butt. Both of those being in the 90 percentile. The weight is closer to the 98%. So I came home and looked at my other children's weight at the same age
Anthony was only 19lbs
Eric was 21lbs
Jaxson was 20 1/2 lbs
Soooooo the award for fatness goes to Xavier. The Dr asked if he was crawling yet....and when I told him that he was taking a few steps unassisted the Dr didn't believe me and asked me to show him...lol. I did and he was amazed. But after telling him that Anthony was full on walking by this age he was even more amazed. Yes that's right I have brilliant children.
Today's set back....the ride to Xaviers Dr office is the same route that I took with the Chaplin on the morning of November 23, 2008. I haven't had to drive this drive since then because usually my mom takes me. So this time was extra hard, I broke down and cried the whole way there and once I parked I had to get myself under control. I was fine until leaving the Dr's office I noticed a mom holding her infant son, he was wearing the exact same outfit that Alex wore at his funeral. I lost it again, and while I started crying uncontrollably everyone proceeded to stare at my like I was a crazy lady....maybe I am!



