CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer has begun in The Thomas Family Household











That's right. Its Summertime and I am determined to make this one a good one.






My parents left last week...destination...Florida to see Anna. Jill and I are leaving on a jet plane on June 29 for Florida as well. I CANT WAIT. 2 weeks in Florida with NO KIDS, relaxing and most exciting of all seeing my sister, my brother in law, and my new niece....hopefully she can wait to make her appearance until we get there. Steve will be taking those 2 weeks off to be at home with all 4 kids. Welcome to Traci's daily life. I know he will be just fine, but I also know how hard of a job it is and he doesn't realize that YET.

We have been swimming often in my parents pool. Anthony, Eric, and Xavier are all fish children just as I was when I was a kid. They love being in the water. Doesn't matter that the pool is a little cold. Jaxson is not a big fan. He doesn't want in the water, near the water, or nothing to do with anyone that is in the water. He would rather stand on the sidelines and throw balls at the others while they swim. I enjoy watching them have so much fun. That's what summer as a child is all about.

Anthony is going to summer school this year. Not because he was required to, but I felt that he would benefit from it. Since this last school year was hard on him with everything that happened, I figured that keeping his brain turning during the summer would be great. He actually enjoys it. He has a ton of friends that are at summer school with him. He also goes to the after school program and LOVES it. They do a lot of summertime fun. Which is great for him. He also made the Allstar team in baseball. He has practice 3x a week, 2 1/2 hours long. Its amazing how good he has gotten and how much he has learned in his first year of Baseball. He is an amazing pitcher, catcher, and is doing really well at bat. I'm so proud of him. I love going out there to support and watch him.

Today I was talked into letting Anthony dye his hair....BLUE. He has a blue Mohawk now! Eric has a green one, but his is just a washable spray. He still thinks its pretty dang cool.

We will be hitting the birthday season in the Thomas House soon. Jaxson will be 2 next month, Eric will be 4, Xavier will be 1, and Anthony 9. Where does the time go? My anxiety is at its high peak again with the thought of August 7 right around the corner. The day Alexander and Xavier were born. I'm open for suggestions on how to make it be about both Alex and Xavier on that day.
Steve and I are doing alright. I'm having a problem with his "grieving process". He doesn't show any emotion what so ever.
Well I just wanted to give you all a quick update on what we are all doing.