CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time for updates

I have decided it is time to work on myself. What does that mean????? THE GYM. Yep I started going in the mornings last Monday. My goal is to get healthy and live a longer more active life with my children. They need a healthy mom that can keep up with them. Because let me tell you, they are as active as can be. Soooo....30 minutes of cardio begins. If I don't make it to the gym, I pack up the kids and walk up to the park and do some laps while the kiddos play. I must admit, it sucks in the beginning but towards the middle of the day I feel great. I'm not as sluggish or lazy.

Working on myself also means weeding out the negative. Life is too short and I have enough negative in my own world that I don't need other negative vibes mixing with my already chaotic-ness. I really believe that almost all negative can be turned into a positive if you really want it to be. Okay losing a child, not so positive, but as many lives as he touched VERY positive. Losing a close friend aka The Godfather.....again not so positive, but he also taught us all that life is short and he has brought a lot of us closer than we will ever be. I do stand firm on living positive. And I figure if you don't want to be on that wagon with me then don't, but let me tell you how much of a better ride it is.

Working on myself also means becoming closer to the ones that I love. I need to work on being more open and not such a closed book. I hide my feelings well, and it has caught up with me. I have realized that I show my emotions to almost No one. I'm working on it.

Okay so as for the kids......

Anthonys baseball season is almost over. He had his 3rd to last game and they FINALLY won. The first win all season and the score was 12 to 1. I'm so proud of him. He has been doing really well. This week will be the last week of school and I know he is super excited. His teacher and him butt heads and don't see eye to eye so he is happy to have a break from all of that. His group art therapy class is going well. He looks forward to going every other Tuesday.

I'm working to get Eric into a preschool. We have a nurse that comes in once a month to check in on things and how we are all doing. She tested Eric and some of the exercises he tests in the range of 5-7 year olds. We knew he was smart, but daaaang this kid is going to be a genius someday. He has the greatest imagination that I have ever seen. He can have fun with a stick if he has to.

Jaxson is a bully. Yep, he is stronger than Eric and he is now realizing this and using it to his benefit. He isn't the nicest to Xavier either. He just doesn't like his things to be messed with. You touch his toys and I feel for you. We are working on it. He still isn't talking much.....which is nice in a sense.

Xavier has a total of 4 teeth now. 2 on top 2 on bottom. Which is really soon for all of my kids. Usually they are well beyond 12 months old before they get a tooth. He is a healthy almost 26lbs.....CHUNKY. He walks along the couch all day long and has now figured out that he can let go and take a few steps....time to trip him!!!! He eats well, obviously. I have been making his baby food for about 4 months now and he loves it. No more jars which means no more added sugar. It has proven to be more cost efficient and seems to like it a lot better. He has been sleeping through the night for awhile now...thank god, although sometimes he will wake up screaming like he has had a bad dream. I'm not sure if its a twin thing, and he goes through withdrawals or what. We got him a pillow made with Alex's picture on it and he snuggles with it.....sooooo cute.

Oh yeah and we now have that new addition to the family...Salsa...the chihuahua. Shes good. Pain in my butt, but the kids love her and that's all that matters at times I guess.