

That day, the dreaded day, its coming. The day that I am supposed to have 5 children. MOTHERS DAY. I have so much anxiety as the day approaches. It will never be the same. A part of me doesn't even want to celebrate it. I don't want any cards, I don't want flowers, I don't want presents, I just want one thing. The one thing that No one can give back to me. My little Alexander. What is Mothers day without your child???? I am so overwhelmed with the thought of the sacred day that will be here. I find myself wanting to just lay in my bed and sleep the day away. I know I have 4 other beautiful boys that I should be celebrating with but it just doesn't and will never feel the same.
On a lighter note here are some beautiful pictures of Xavier taken by my friend Desiree.



