CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Thomas Boys

Okay well time to update on all the boys....

Anthony Isiah:

He is doing great in school. 3rd grader at Mariposa School. He is awesome at Math he must have gotten that from his father because it wasn't from me...That's a fact. He is very outgoing, loves sports, loves people, and just loves to be outside! His favorite things to do would be skateboarding (Oh god help me), bike riding, video games, and any kind of sports. He is a very active boy. He loves his brothers but gets very irritated by them when they want to follow and copy him (man I can remember that). He is all about fashion now, which scares me to all ends. Its not "cool" anymore for him to wear character shirts. Its all about the skulls and crossbones, vans, and hats. He has a "flo hawk" and thinks he is one cool guy (well he is).

Eric Aiden:
Lets talk about strong. Strong minded and physically strong. He knows what he wants and what he likes. He is very smart ( understatement). He can name up to 150 different type of animals and loves it. He is an insomniac and when he wakes he loves to watch the Animal channel to get updated on all the facts lol. He's crazy. Not scared of anything. Did I mention he loves bugs....from ants to black widows he could care less, if its a bug he is all over it. For Christmas his great grandparents bought him a bug vacuum....ewwwwwwwwwwwww. He loves to vacuum them up and then bring them in the house to show me. Eric and Jaxson are the best of buds, which I was hoping for.

Jaxson Keith Theron:

He is a big boy. Full of strength. You would have never guessed he was a preemie and had issues. He loves Eric to death. They are buddies. He is trying to talk, although you cant understand most of what he is saying........he is saying something. He loves noisy toys and loves music. He LOVES food. His hair is out of control and that's his style.....for now.

Xavier Luis:

Well lets see....hes a preemie...he is 5 months today and weighs 20 1/2lbs....BIG FATSO. He is the happiest little guy. Loves to smile., He is very active. He prefers to bounce and roll. He is eating baby food and prefers veggies (imagine that). He LOVES watching his brothers play. He is trying to cut some teeth already. He spent a few days over at the PICU at Sutter Memorial for some sleep apnea episodes. He now has to wear a monitor at night when he sleeps that will alarm us when he stops breathing. Needless to say I'm not getting much sleep.


As for Steve and I....We are just trying to make it in this crazy economy. Steve is working and I am at home with the kids. Steve is still driving to and from Stockton for work, but hey its a job. I am trying to make a new "normal" and new routine for the kids. Its hard, I miss my Alex and I cant go a day without thinking of him. I am so very blessed to have a wonderful family and supportive friends. You all have been my rock in this tragic time. I thank each and every one of you. Your prayers, your thoughts, and kind words have been more than you can imagine. I love you all.