I am just going to write a quick little entry to let you all know how happy I am with my life right now. After having 2 horrible years (2008 and 2009) I think that 2011 is finally going to be my year. I have endured so much pain and I am looking forward to all the joy that this year will bring and has already brought. I have learned to only surround myself with positive things and positive people. I'm trying to let go of the negativity I have picked up over the years. I have realized how it just weighs on me and brings me to that level of negativity that I don't want to be at. I don't want people to remember me as the Negative Nancy in the group. One that always thinks their glass is half empty...because that's not me. I want to be the person uplifting peoples moods, not bringing them down with me. I try to be very optimistic about my life, at times it seems difficult to do, but I am always trying to look at the positive side of things. I have definitely learned things can be much worse.
I have gained a few new fabulous relationships which I am so very thankful for. My children have done the same as well. Although they cant seem to form new fabulous relationships with each other. They seem to fight more than anything. But I know that's totally normal (sibling love), and I embrace it. I remember doing the same thing with my sisters, who I love more than anything today. I do love when I am able to catch that special glimpse of the love they share for each other...usually when they don't think I'm looking. Anthony adores Xavier and it shows more and more everyday. He is constantly sticking up for him and teaching him things. You will almost always see Anthony cuddling Xavier on our rocking chair.
They are all doing very well in school. Jaxson has come quite a ways with his speech but we are still working on it. He sees a speech therapist once a week. Eric loves school. He has learned to read and its so amazing to sit and watch him. Anthony is doing terrific. He is so smart. A math whiz, and I know he didn't get it from me. We received a letter saying that he was accepted in a High Achiever Program for his 6th grade year. I just turned the paper in yesterday signing him up for the school of his choice (fingers crossed he gets in). Xavier is doing great in Pre -Preschool. They are all so amazed at his vocabulary, let me tell ya, that boy can talk!
This year I will get to watch as I help a miracle unfold. It is unfolding right before my eyes and it warms my heart each and everyday. Happy 2011 friends, I hope yours is as good as mine is going to be.



