CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer has come to an end in The Thomas Household!

Wow I am really horrible at this whole blogging thing. Lets see where to begin...

I believe all of my children but Anthony are all a year older from my last entry. We have had 3 birthday parties and just waiting for the 4th!

Summer is officially over in the Thomas household. Anthony has started 5th grade and Eric Kindergarten!! Jaxson is on a waiting list for preschool and Xavier is still at the early headstart program. So for the time being its just Jaxson and I for the first 4 hours in the morning. I think he is eating up the one on one time. He has mommy all to himself. I enjoy it as well. Its some much needed time with him alone. I do feel as if I have started a new career as a taxi driver and refer to myself as taxi Traci. I'm still trying to get a good drop off/pick up routine for the days.

Anthony has started his first year in FULL CONTACT football. So nerve racking for me but he is beyond excited about it, and I believe Steve is just as excited. So add that to my taxi driving too. Practice 3 times a week and games every Saturday. But all is worth it when I see how much joy it brings to Anthony!

As I announced earlier in my blog, I was about to begin the journey into Surrogacy. Well my journey has officially begun! Friday morning a box (pretty big) full of all my medications arrived. I must say that after opening it and finding packs of needles and a bunch of different medicine and supplements I was a bit overwhelmed. I have yet to start any of these meds and its still unsure if I will actually need all of them. Most being hormones and the rest supplements to take during and after pregnancy. This morning I had my very first appointment at the Fertility Clinic for estrogen level check (blood) and an ultrasound to check my uterus lining and placement and follicles of both ovaries. The dr said I have very healthy woman parts....lol. I am now waiting for the clinic in LA to receive all of the results and call me with further instructions as to what and if I need to start any of the medication!

I couldn't be more excited! I am so very proud of myself. I know not everybody agrees with what I have decided to do, but that's alright. I have finally come to the realization that this is my life, I am a grown woman, and I am going to do what I want and what is best for my family. If it makes me happy and my husband is supportive of me than that's good enough for me. Luckily I do have a ton of support, a lot of people giving me a pat on the back, and a lot that are ready to follow me on this journey. If you are not one of them, feel free to not follow my blog because most of the next entries will be about this! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them because I have the answers for you!

This upcoming weekend is going to be exciting! My sis will be getting married in Tahoe! I cant wait to witness and be a part of this. I love Steve to death and couldn't ask for anyone better for my sister. They are adorable together! And I cannot wait for them to become husband and wife! How exciting!!!