Im not excited about the heat, however I am so excited to get to spend the summer with my boys. Xavier and Jaxson have started a PrePreschool type of thing and they will be attending during the summer. Therefore I have monday-friday to spend with my eldest. That means lots of water and sun, without having to chase the 2 little ones around and worry about them. Ive got alot planned for us and just hope that it all works out. I would love to pack up the kids and take a camping trip, however it seems like so much work. I may get the energy to do it though.
Anthony is now my BIG 5th grader. He brought home his report card and I couldnt be anything but extatic. All 3s and 4s and all O's. He has come so far since last year. I really dont know where I would be if it wasnt for him and all of the help he gives me with the house and his brothers. He really is my god send.
Eric will be starting Kindergarten next year and he is so excited. He says that he will be going to "Big Kid" School now. No more babies in his class. On Thursday his class had a End of The School Party at Funderland. Huge picnic and a ton of rides and KIDS. I suffered from a migraine during the whole time, but thankfully my mom came with us and was such a huge help with Eric. He had a blast and of course didnt want to go home. We also decided to take home Eric's class pet. Hammie the hamster. Hopefully Hammie can survive the summer. Im not too good with small rodents. Not to mention the cage they sent him home is held together with a paperclip. Lets hope Hammie stays put.
Jaxson will be starting the same Preschool that Eric just "graduated" from. Because of his age he will be in the Preschool for 2 years instead of just 1. He is talking so much more and learning more sentences. I know that the nursery school he is in right now has alot to do with that.
Xavier will be staying another year in the nursery school. He has a blast there. They are very structured and teach the children preschool type stuff. Not sure how he will be without Jaxson being there. Im sure that will be a hard transition for him. Right now the 2 of them are inseperatable during the days at school. They are the only boys in their class so of course the teachers just love them. Ive been enjoying some quiet me time during the last few weeks. All of the kids being in school during the day has given me some much needed alone time. Time to reflect and just be myself for a while. I have been feeling very refreshed.



