CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

I did it....I was at the gym this morning at 8:30 sharp. To my surprise my mom was pulling in at the same time I was so it made the experience ten times better. Its always better to have someone there with you to talk to and sweat with. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then some weights. It felt great! I can't wait to get back into the routine of things. I have no excuse since after dropping off Xavier and Jaxson I drive RIGHT passed it.

I wasn't able to weigh myself because when I got home I realized my scale needs a new battery. Oh well, I'm sure I don't want to know what it was going to say anyways. After picking up Eric from school I started on a task. My goal is to hit one hard task a day. Today's was to get all of my important papers into files and organize them. It took a good hour and a half but I got them organized and realized that I need to get another fire-proofed safe to keep them in. The only documents I wasn't able to do was Alexanders important papers. I need to get his death certificate and autopsy papers into a safe place with all of the other important documents this family has. I just couldn't bring myself to go through them today. I would also love to put all of his belongings into a fireproof container. Since that's all I have left of him I would hate to think its vulnerable of anything so drastic.

After completing half of the task I decided that I am going to focus on 1 room in the house each day. I am going to spend at least an hour in that room organizing and throwing things away. We have sooooo much stuff. I say stuff because none of it is junk and I know there are people that can use a lot of what we have. So after all the rooms are done I will then make 1 big trip to the Goodwill. The huge task at hand will be organizing the million of pictures I have thrown into tubs and drawers and god knows where else. I have yet to get any of Alexanders pictures birth to 3 1/2 months printed. Once I do that I am going to make his scrapbook. Very sad for me to think that his whole life will most likely fit in one book. God how I miss him.

Well tonight I am off to dinner with some wonderful friends. I love my one night a week out with the girls away from my kids. It calls for one maybe two cocktails!!!