Well let me just tell everyone.....we now have a washer and dryer. YAY!!! I am finally doing my laundry at home anytime I wish. Its fabulous. We had been without for 3 months too long. On the negative side of that, I now find myself stressing over laundry and never taking a break. I'm working on that though.
A week ago Jaxson and Xavier started a full day daycare/school through Early Headstart. I take them there at 8am and pick them up around 3:30pm. Its been very different, or should I say quite quiet in the house. Just within a week it has proven to be a great experience for them. They work on letters and numbers and have a ton of educational toys for the kids. I was so lucky to get them into the program because it filled up so quickly. So guess what this means.....its back to working on me. Since I drive right past my gym every morning when I take them, that will be my first stop. It also gives me a good 3 hours alone with Eric to prepare him for Kindergarten in the fall. Its nice and quiet and a perfect time to work on some academics with him. I love our uninterrupted time we get each day.
Steve and I have just returned from another quick trip to LA for the surrogacy. We were able to meet the Intended Parents and we both completely fell in love with them. They are both amazing and we know they will be fabulous parents. So we are one step closer on this journey. There are some that really supports us and some who don't think its such a grand idea, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I can't make everyone happy. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is something I have always thought about doing and now I am finally able to do it. I can remember talking about what a great experience this would be back when I was about 20 years old. It excites me and brings so much warmth to my heart when I think of the end results. For those of you with kids, just take a second and ponder the thought of never being able to have them. I couldn't even imagine life without my boys, it would be so empty. The 2 people that I thought would have the most negative things to say, where actually so supportive and happy that we would be doing something so selfless (my inlaws). While in Vegas my mother in law and I had a long conversation about it and she was just the opposite of what I was expecting. She confirmed that she was proud and supported us 100%. I know some people think its strange, and others worry about what it will do to me (if its going to be hard to give up a baby I have carried for 10 months). But rest assured this was not a decision that was made lightly. I will be more than okay and I am looking forward to this so much.
Well that's enough for now. Tomorrow will be my "weigh in" day. Every Wednesday I will try and weigh myself. Not to say I will be posting for the world to see but its my goal. I have a dress to fit into in September!!!



