CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

All of the things I miss


I miss waking up to your grunts and coos in the early hours of the morning. Rolling over and seeing you looking at me with bright happy eyes.


I miss watching you and your twin brother notice each other and love every minute of being with each other.


I miss feeding you while I rocked you in the rocking chair.


I miss getting you dressed. Looking at your tiny little feet and small hands.


I miss your WHOA eyes. They were always so bright and we could always tell you were taking in everything you saw.


I miss it when you would takes naps on my chest. You loved to cuddle.


I miss kissing you. Showing you how much I loved and will always love you.


I miss your smile. Your smile could brighten my day no matter what.


Most of all, I miss you. I miss spending my days taking care of you and making sure you had what you needed. I want you back and even though I know that's not going to happen, I still have my hopes. I hope that you are looking down on all of us smiling. At times I don't know how I will go on, but something pushes me to be strong for your brothers. We all miss you more than words can explain. My life will never be complete without you. I cant help but look at Xavier and feel empty. He is crawling and getting around so well and I wonder what it would be like watching you 2 interact now. I love you son.