Day 1. Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. Day 2. The meaning behind your blog name
Day 3. Picture of you and your friends.
Day 4. A habit you wish you didnt have.
Day 5. A picture of somewhere you have been to.
Day 6. Favorite super hero and why.
Day 7. A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 8. A short term goal for yourself this month and why.
Day 9. Something you are proud of thats happened in the last few days.
Day 10. Songs you listen to when your happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
Day 11. Another picture of you and your friends.
Day 12. How you found out about blogger and why you have one.
Day 13. A letter to someone.
Day 14. A picture of you and your family.
Day 15. Put your ipod on shuffle, first 10 songs are.
Day 16. Another recent picture of yourself.
Day 17. Someone you want to switch lives with for a day and why.
Day 18. Plans, dreams, goals you have.
Day 19. nicknames you have and why
Day 20. Someone you love
Day 21. A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22. What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23. Something you crave for alot.
Day 24. Your last five facebook status'
Day 25. What I would find in your blog.
Day 26. What do you think about your friends.
Day 27. Why are you doing this 30 day challenge.
Day 28. A picture of you from last year and one from now. How have you changed.
Day 29. In the past month what have you learned.
Day 30. Your favorite song.
My goal for this month is to get to the gym at least 3 times a week. I know I can do this. Im not looking to lose weight (for obvious reasons) but I can stay healthy.
Mommy I am in Heaven, so please don't shed a tear. I can see you and I love you, even after all these years. I know you are my mother, and non other would I have chose. Even up here in Heaven, true love continues to grow.
Daddy I see that sometimes when you are all alone, Your eyes get kind of misty and your thoughts they kind of roam. You are thinking of how things would be, if I was there with you. All the things you would have taught me, and watched me as I grew.
But I still love you my dear parents, as if I were there on earth. I remembered how you longed for me and looked forward to my birth. There was nothing you did wrong, so please put your minds at rest. God just wanted to keep this Angel, and you know He keeps the best. And one day we will all be together, in our castle in the sky. Tru peace and love and happiness, things money can not buy. And you can hold your Angel, and sing me a lullaby. For a parent's love for their children, is a love that will never DIE.
Steve & Traci
♥Wedding Day♥
Eric
Our second born
Jaxson
our third born
Thomas Twins
Alexander and Xavier
Anthony
Our first born
Alexanders Button
Want to Add Alexander's Button to your blog? Just copy and paste the code!