CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 4

A habit I wish I didn't have....

Wow this is a tough one for me. I don't have normal habits like biting nails, drinking too much, shopping, or anything like that. I would have to say my habits are more emotional issues more than anything. Like for instance, I can't tell people no. I have a hard time with that. If someone needs my help or wants me to do something for them even if I am busy or don't have the energy to do it, I can't and usually won't say no. Another main one is letting people walk all over me. I'm getting better at this one though and with time I will break it.

I wish I wasn't so OCD about my house cleaning too. Everything has to be in its place and perfect.