1. I have NEVER owned a credit card.
2. My feet stopped growing in 6th grade, Ive been a size 4-5 ever since.
3. I HATE talking on the phone.
4. I would love to live somewhere in the country with a lot of animals.
5. I love cheesy reality tv shows.
6. I was married in the same chapel as Brittney Spears.
7. I have 2 step children.
8. I have over 20 tattoos.
9. I am a really good cook, but I don't like to cook.
10. I have twin sisters.
11. I love the Duggars. If I could afford to have a ton of kids, I would.
12. I actually miss high school.
13. I hate men with hair on their chest, it grosses me out.
14. I have been with Steve for 12 years.
15. I'm terrified of midgets and clowns.
Me 18 weeks pregnant. Jan 2010




