CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

For my monkey


My precious son so young and small

Was taken from me with no warning at all

I woke to see you had already gone

To never awake to that beautiful yawn

We tried all we could do to get you to breathe

But with no luck no matter how loud I screamed.

Life isn't fair and we all have learn this

My heart felt like it dropped into a deep dark abyss

You looked so peaceful in that hospital bed

I never truly believed that you were really dead

I told you I loved you one last time

And let you know you would always be mine

You will never ever be far from my mind

I really wish I could just press rewind.

Your beautiful smile and big bright eyes

I never wanted to say goodbye

You took a huge part of my heart with you that day

And you left me memories that will never go away

I love you so much and I always will

Being your mom was such a huge thrill

I'm left with memories and pictures galore

Something that I will never ignore.


I love you monkey.