Well I ended up seeing my Dr and was informed I have Pneumonia. I was given Amoxocillion and I am slowly getting better. I took Xavier in because he was starting to sound bad. His cough was so deep and sounded painful. Well he too has Pneumonia and is on Amoxocillion.
Valentines Day evening Eric started complaining that his ear hurt. Well instead of waiting until 2am when he was in too much pain to sleep (like last time), I ended up driving him over to good old Kaiser Roseville. Yep he had an ear infection in his right ear. He was put on Amoxocillion. That makes 3 out of the 6 of us on antibiotics.
Well last night I was getting ready for bed and started having major sharp pains in my abdomen. Starting at my bellybutton and going both to the left and right. I couldn't sit or lay down because of the pain. Then the pain stopped on the left and was just on my right and in the middle somewhat. Well I decided to go to the ER just to make sure it wasn't my appendix. Well as soon as I arrived they put me in a room. They took some urine and the Dr came in to assess me. He decided to do a pelvic exam to make sure my IUD was in place and not causing the pain. They started an IV and took my blood to run tests. Well after pressing all over my stomach with lovely force and failing at being able to locate my cervix....He decided to give me some morphine to dull my pain. He said that he isn't to worried about it being my appendix, but if the pain goes directly to the right side or if I spike a fever, I am to come back immediately. He said in order to make sure it isn't my appendix I would have to have a CATSCAN and he didn't want to put me through the risk of the radiation. I have an apt with my OB on Friday so she can make sure its nothing to do with my womanly parts!
The pain is still here, but dull. Its not as bad and I'm hoping I just sprained or pulled something. I'm so tired of the whole medical aspect of life. I might as well rent a room from Kaiser. That way when me or one of the kids have a symptom we can just hit the call button and get treated! I feel like they should know me by name now.
Other than all of that. We are all slowly getting better. Jaxson is almost 100% well. Xaviers 2 bottom teeth have broke the skin. Eric is the same old Eric. And Anthony has been a huge help. Steve is still working all the time. My in laws just left after being here for a few days. Its always nice to have them around. My cousin had her baby on Feb 10th. And my sister shower/going away party was good for her. She leaves this coming Thursday which will be another sad day to deal with.
I love you all and thanks for reading. Thanks for the support and love you all have shown.



